The CMM interconnection system is a 2mm pitch connector with proven
high reliability under the most extreme environmental conditions.
Available in board-to-board, board-to-wire and wire-to-wire, the CMM
benefits from the option of a mixed layout, giving the designer a
choice of high frequency, high power, and low frequency configurations
in one connector.
Termination styles are available for through board
solder, surface mount and press fit. An integral jacking mechanism or
locking by spring latch depending upon the CMM series offers security
of interconnection, whilst a high temperature insulator allows infrared
on vapor phase soldering. Along with a small, space saving 2mm
footprint, (enables up to 50% space saving over conventional 2.54mm
systems), the system also features a high reliability contact design,
which performs well under conditions of extreme vibration.
- CMM100 (02 to 25 ways, low frequency 3A & fixing by latch)
- CMM200 (04 to 50 ways, low frequency 3A & fixing by latch)
- CMM220LF (04 to 60 ways, low frequency 3A & fixing by screw)
- CMM220 Mixed (min. LF 2 + max. HP (up to 20A)/HF (6GHz) = 15 & fixing by screw)
- CMM220 Special Contact (no LF, max HP (up to 20A)/HF (6GHz) = 15 & fixing by screw)
- CMM320LF (006 to 120 ways, low frequency 3A & fixing by screw)
- CMM320 Mixed (min. LF 6 + max HP (up to 20A)/HF (6GHz) = 20 & fixing by screw)
- CMM320 Special Contact (no LF, HP (up to 20A)/HF (6GHz) = 20 & fixing by screw)
- CMM340 Mixed (min. LF 6 + max HP (up to 10A)/HF (1,5GHz ) = 64 & fixing by screw)
- CMM340 Special Contact (no LF, max HP (up to 10A)/HF (1,5GHz ) = 64 & fixing by screw)
CMM has been developed for the aerospace, defense, instrumentation
& control, and transportation markets, with applications that
include IFES, HUDs, flight controls, FADEC units, radars, missiles,
electro-optical sighting systems, satellites, mobile radios, power
supplies and engine controls. It is also used in a number of medical,
telecommunication and industrial applications. Some references: Alcatel
Space, EADS, Rolls Royce, Thales, Lockheed Martin, British Aerospace...
Discover the CMM range