Our CrimpFlex™ housings are made of thermoplastic filled with fibreglass classified UL94V-0. They are separated into two product ranges in 1.27mm & 2.54mm pitch and are dedicated to a use with Nicomatic contacts.
They are also compatible with our headers and most of existing market standards (0.635mm).
- UL E 125469
- Application scope: PCB connection, on discrete wire or flat cable, and extension cable
- Single and double row (2-50 in 2.54mm and 4-100 in 1.27mm)
- Locking (OJ, OL, OM, 1L, MOJ, MOJR, M4J) or detent style (OD)
- No polarization or locking (OF, 4F, 7F10, MOF, M4F)
- High density package in 90° (7F10)
- Connection to male walled headers (2E, 4E)
- Extension housings (OP, 1P)
- Option thru holes to place the latch on the desired side of the FFC