CrimpfFlex™ contacts ensure excellent mechanical retention and electrical contact by piercing the conductor in 6 points. It is the basis for the Nicomatic patent.
The contacts are available in 2 standard pitch sizes, 1.27mm & 2.54mm, in male, male soldertab and female versions to meet all market needs. Female contacts are selective gold or tin plated.
- The best contact resistance with high mechanical force
- UL E 125469
- Can pierce all kind of supports: polyester, FR4, polyimide, PTFE, etc.
- Temperature range from -55°C to +150°C
- 2.54mm pitch: 3 female contacts: Hi-Flex, Low Insertion Force, High Insertion Force
- 1.27mm pitch: miniaturisation to fit with pin headers of dimension 0.38 to 0.45mm
- Many options for male and male solder tabs