Thanks to the technology and process of 4-legged Switch’Air™ domes patented by Nicomatic (cushion of air between metal domes), domes do not stick to each other any longer. The placement of components on flexible or rigid circuits becomes more reliable in Pick & Place mode and allows to increase productivity per placed dome.
It is not necessary to use a multi-layer PCB or PCB piercing. Our metal domes are dedicated to membrane switches and all man-machine interface applications with thin thickness.
- non-stick Switch’Air™ domes
- simple and accurate placement by automatic systems
- high flexibility with 4 packagings to choose from: in tube, in reel, in bulk or on array
- material: stainless steel with nickel plating, or one-side gold plating: no contamination
- Temperature of use: -40°C to +105°C
- Switching voltage: 0.1 to 100 V
- Switching current 0.005 to 100 ma DC / Power at 1 Watt
- Contact resistance < 100 mOhm