DMM series is a rugged, compact and shock resistant connector system. It is available in an all LF or mixed-layout configuration, with high frequency and/or high power contacts with possible arrangements of between 1 and 4 rows of contacts with up to 120 contacts.
DMM connectors offer a high pin density (2mm pitch for signal contacts), as well as hybrid contacts (low frequency, high frequency or high power), which contribute to equipment miniaturization. Compared to Micro-D connectors they offer a higher density, a lower profile and a much lighter solution.
- Compliant or > MIL DTL 83513G
- Nicomatic fixings are the same whether you use a male or female connector
- Covers are mountable without modifying the front or rear panel and the philosophy of the system is to be modular with simple and universal concepts
- Metal shield enables resistance to exterior factors such as electromagnetic interference (EMI-RFI: 360°), and grounding
- Lower profile than the traditional Micro-D, high density and small footprint
- Removable crimp contacts for more flexibility
DMM compact design is ideal for miniature and portable devices or equipment used in the field, as well as on-board electronics, rack and panel. For example the right angle (V type) connector offers the most compact solution ever seen on the market. The connectors are designed and tested to withstand extreme conditions and comply with MIL-DTL-83513G (Micro-D standard). The qualification tests are passed with EIA procedures.