- Full in-house manufacturing & design results in high quality products and short term deliveries.
- 98% on time deliveries
- Innovative spirit & high degree of speciality with a dedicated product portofolio in connectors & man-machine interface switching technology
- French SME businnes with around 350 employees
- Over 40 years industrial experience
- Working with all the world class leaders in industry and defense
- 45 mio € consolidated turnover
- > 80% export (sales across 55 countries)
- 11 Subsidiaries in the USA, China, India, England, Germany, Turkey and South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Canada, Taiwan
- Certified ISO 9001:2015 and EN9100:2016 for the aerospace and defense
Reactivity & short lead times have always been part of Nicomatic's DNA and we do all we can to ensure our customers benefit from this. As a result, for those customers who require an even quicker delivery, we offer a premium service at a cost of 500€ per line item.
Our lead time for standard CMM is 1 week however with this service, we can reduce this to just 2 days.
We promise to improve on the despatch date following consultation with the manufacturing team.
Q2 2018: Employee News
Jonathan Mahler joins Nicomatic North America with over 15 years of managerial experience and a strong customer-first mentality. Jonathan brings with him expertise in Production Operations, Lean Initiatives, Transportation, and Warehouse Operations and has taken over the role of Operations & Quality Manager since March of 2018.
On May 22nd, 2018 Nicomatic North America relocated to a new design and manufacturing facility. The new space expands their workspace by 10,000 square feet. Nicomatic strives to stay close and accessible to their customers, visitors can easily find the new building at 450 Progress Drive in Horsham, Pennsylvania located just a few minutes from Pennsylvania Turnpike Willow Grove Exit 343 and Horsham Air Guard Station.